Bhavesh Radadiya is CEO and founder of Templatic.com and cssace.com. In WordPress community, templatic is a name known for providing best quality themes. With a simple motto to help business and bloggers make their online presence easy, quick and affordable, templatic and Bhavesh are scaling new heights every day.
At WordCamp, Bhavesh would be speaking on “Build any kind of site using WordPress.“.
- Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hey everyone. This is Bhavesh Radadiya from Surat, Gujarat and I founded templatic.com 3 years back. I enjoy helping businesses & bloggers make their online presence quick, easy and affordable.
- What motivates you most to use WordPress?
- Perfect user interface.
- Search engine friendliness.
- Easy of use.
- Very strong community
- Solid platform that makes building any kind of site possible.
- What are your thought about WordPress Community in India?
We are far behind compared to the WordPress community in USA. But things like Jabalpur WordCamp is happening which is a nice sign.
- Topic on which you are speaking?
Build any kind of site using WordPress.
In this talk, I wish to focus on the true hidden potential of WordPress.
- Why you decided to be a part of WC Jabalpur?
For us Indians, this is one rare event. I wish to connect with like minded people and hopefully, attract some smart WordPress talent to work for templatic.com
- What are you mostly looking forward to during this WC Jbp?
Connecting with WordPress aware people of India is my number one goal. Also it’d be great to be at THE place where the second ever WordCamp is happening.
- Who in WP community inspires you most and why?
Actually the WWW world inspires me. In WordPress world, our customers at templatic, Collis Taeed of Envato and some other competition keeps us going.
- A one line advice you would like to give people about WordPress.
Try it once and you’d never go back to those junk CMS again.